Thursday 31 December 2009

Planning For Success Online And Offline

Planning any marketing campaign in detail but manageable steps is absolutely critical to your success. There is no way any off-line business owner would venture into a new market, no matter how experienced they are in this field, without having a stringent business plan to follow.
The online world is no different and planning certainly is necessary when it comes to your success.

If you are looking to market with a particular target area and a strategy right from the beginning is essential. You need to know what market you are aiming to focus on, what trends and favourites are exploited in this market, what products are needed wanted and purchased.

Having this is the basis will then give you focus for your website and what you wish to optimise it for. Whenever I create a new blog or website I know exactly what keyword phrase I wanted to rank for in the search engines. I take a look and evaluate my competition and decide what position on page one of the SERP’s I can achieve.

This is something you will need to do as well.

I then also plan how I am going to market this website. Think about where your target audience hangs out online. Go there and place your product or service right in front of them. Think about what they type in to search engines and what they're looking for, provide answers and helpful results for them to find.

All of the above process is a step-by-step plan action and one that must be executed professionally. The more you do this the better you will get this is exactly what you will be taught very quickly with the second version of 'NB'.

I learnt this the hard way by constant practice, trial and error and repetition. Had I gained the knowledge a lot quicker as you can do today then I would have been in profit a lot sooner too!

No comments:

Post a Comment